Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Michiko Will Be Banned.

I've decided to ban Michiko,it's not a decision I take lightly.I had to ban Ferd today as well,for posting a picture of a daddy with his little girl,a little girl who is now a woman and posted on my blog and various other doxxing posts.But that picture was well out of order.
I don't mind people bringing their fights here and airing their grievances and I will try and be fair with everyone,but certain lines cannot be crossed.I will always try and warn someone before banning and ferd had plenty of warnings to stop.
In Michiko's case I appreciate the time and effort she put into her threads,but it's the same boring shit day after day.I tried to get her to change the record and at least post something different from time to time,but to no avail.
The threads she put up about me I don't have a problem with ,but this constant obsession with JOC and ER has just become so monotonous,she's made her point about the way she feels many times and I'm not having it posted on here day after day.
With the channel system being nuked I may give Michiko another chance in the future,but I feel at the moment it will be a pointless exercise.
So Michiko I tried to warn you but you wouldn't take any notice ,so goodbye.
I can't help thinking with the channel system being nuked a lot of shit could be hitting the fan soon ,with old scores to be settled,personally I think it would great if some people could let bygones be bygones and settle their differences,some will,some won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breakfast or dinner?

This is a proper sandwich English style. Let's talk about food.