Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Simple man

She's a very friendly woman

A man in love is blind and has no ear to listen to.
It's not my concern but when a gloomy British man insists "she's a friendly woman", to try to make me convinced, I have to let him see the fact that he can't see.

A friendly woman never replied to me

I visited ER's channel before her first departure, for 3 times I think.
There's zero reply I got from her.
By the last time I pasted a cute cat video for her farewel gift.
Yeah, really friendly woman she is.

A friendly woman somehow banned me from where I've never been

When I was banned from all the JOC related channels, I found she was ill speaking of me with her henchmen, on her Blogger page.
And I found myself banned from her Blogger page even I never posted there.
I am very sure I did nothing hostile to her by then.
Yeah, really friendly woman.

She ignored my proposal to have a talk

Later I thought I need to have a talk with her, so to make sure why she's hostile to me when I did nothing such to her.
I tagged her for two times and asked to come down to my Tumblr.
No answer was ever coming back.
Yeah, really friendly woman.

She said she blocked me here

A simple Brit man seems to forget, but she said she blocked me at the very early time in this blog.

Still pretending as if nothing happened

She's just ignoring me as if nothing happened.

Man in love has no cure

Paul you are blind now, because love takes away all the ability of rational thinking from a man.
My statement is based on the fact, yours is based on nothing, or illusion built in your brain.
You are a very simple man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM NIGHT AT COVERT PAULS

Anything to do with films. Post your favourite clips or just talk about films. Please don't stay on topic.