Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

No rule

Everyone here seems to believe they can treat me like trash, really appalling.
I'm a human being, not American, not western, not male, no English speaker, those are the reasons that I can be seen like trash.

Some woman has kept treating me like trash since the time I did nothing hostile to her.
And when it's justified, anything can be.

A dirty old Brit who already threatened me of ban, has finally started bubbling obscenity over me, and I never believe a tell tale like a Brit man is a gentle man anymore.
What is more appalling is that no one sees him disturbed.
I will tell his daughter the dirty words he spoke if I get an opportunity to talk with her.
And tell her most likely your dad needs help.

Everyone here believe anyone can bully me, hurt my dignity.
This is really sordid online bullying.
Anyway, I no longer check any reply from the members here.

Google or not Google, Disqus or not Disqus, most likely someone is going to find out jawdropping racist comments posted here, there will be no much long life left for this blog.
Same old same old, nothing is changed since the time of chaos of PRB.
I just do my English practice here, unless the day has come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM NIGHT AT COVERT PAULS

Anything to do with films. Post your favourite clips or just talk about films. Please don't stay on topic.