Pages

Sunday 28 July 2019

Lydia Clements You Are Not Banned From My Blog

So Lydia who I have never spoken too as far I know,has pre-banned me from her blog. I tried to post a comment because she called me a cockwomble and I just wanted to know what it meant,so Lydia maybe if you don't want to post on my blog you could get one of your gang to let me know what it means,I'm sure it's something nice.

Here's a picture of my cock,I'm sure you want to see it.

I've been very busy today,so I'd like to say thank you to my great mod team,Toastman and ER for running the show,I'm very lucky to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTELLECTUALS OF THE WORLD: PART ONE: AUSTRALIANS

  We don't have many Australians on Disqus but the ones we have are very special or should I say have special needs. So let's celebr...