Pages

Sunday 28 July 2019

Men are sorry creatures simply made

I found out that this is not a channel, so only authority ER maintains is over commentary, not about articles.
She can delete an article of someone else like I can.
But when she did, I'm going to pay back in deleteing hers.

Paul is a coward opportunist Brit who's running away from giving a decent answer to me.
He's a, little dull in his brain function when it comes to ER, I don't know why, because her number is really obvious to me, very childish way to flirt with a man, so as Jake, he believes anything she says but it's not my concern.
I can do the same, but I don't because I'm not a corrupt woman.

When they get a decent woman for each, the women who take care of each of them will tell them, so not to get close to a woman like ER.
Unless then, they are supposed to be a useful pawn of her, but it's not my problem because neither Paul nor Jake is my man.
I don't care what is going to happen to them.
Oh I forgot GAF, anyway, he's a most hard working man, in return of nothing he's just focusing on helping ER by trolling me, very much hard working.
But it's not my concern.
If I will leave for being disgusted of the action of GAF?
Sorry not happen, so there will be no occasion that you can be pat on your head by ER.

To begin with, ER is telling only she's being harassed, she's a most sorry victim of "unreasonable trolling", who believes it?
Unfortunately, there are sorry men who buy whatever she says.

And no one cares the harassing activity I am getting, anyway, because I'm not running amok for it.
I used to, but not anymore.

I just go back to what I'm doing on PRB and just blogging quietly what I need to tell, no easy chat is necessary, I have to talk to the people who can listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM NIGHT AT COVERT PAULS

Anything to do with films. Post your favourite clips or just talk about films. Please don't stay on topic.