Pages

Sunday 28 July 2019

ER CAN'T mod me

It's not fair while I believed Paul telling this blog is nothing to do with ER and JOC.

ER CAN'T mod me when she has not set it off over her abuse on me.

I came from an island in Asia where no English is usually spoken, I have a peaceful agenda and purpose, and so to make my contribution to be a feature at least for some, I use a foreign language no matter how many times laughed at, no matter trolled, I can not back off for such things as when I do, all the other Asian fellow people who will come after me would be harmed for what I compromised.

I ever had no bad feeling over ER unless JOC deleted all my comments on Fluxus and banned me from all his channels and when she did nothing and when I noticed that SHE banned me from her Blogger page where I've never posted on, when she was calling name on me together with her henchmen.

I thought I need to have a serious talk with her and months ago asking her to come down to my Tumblr so to have a talk, I used mentioning tag for twice and no response ever came from her.

ER was trying to mod here before she got to be a mod, she told me "be nice" or asking Paul to get me removed.
She's totally offending me here like she told she "blocked" me and later made a response to me.
I have no reason to be directed by that despicable woman, after all her ugly nature is known.
She has not set off her shameful demeanor over me and why can she mod me, no way.

I have no problem with her being around but not modding me, she's the last person who should have authority because she can't help abusing power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTELLECTUALS OF THE WORLD: PART ONE: AUSTRALIANS

  We don't have many Australians on Disqus but the ones we have are very special or should I say have special needs. So let's celebr...