Pages

Saturday 27 July 2019

Welcome to a new Mod

Toastman has become a Mod on Covert Paul,my First appointment and being a fair person anyone can become a mod on Covert Paul for a large fee.I may be willing to forgo a fee if you have a hot sister or Mom.
It's been a strange day after 100 F the other day,it's now rained for almost 24 hours.
ER has deleted her account,don't know why but I hope she comes back,I know the ER fan club will really miss her.
Well done to the connections of Ocasio Cortez,a nice little winner for me in the 2.15 at Chester.
Matti has been the on prowl causing mischief again,poor little Matti so full of hate,I do feel sorry for people like that,even if they can cause problems,so do your best to stop peoples enjoyment,if that's all you live for.

So that's about it for the time being,over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM NIGHT AT COVERT PAULS

Anything to do with films. Post your favourite clips or just talk about films. Please don't stay on topic.