Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

Working for the Weekend

Hi Paul and Pals. :-) CU here just to say a quick 'Howdy' and if I don't see you again before, I hope you enjoy your weekends.

Also I wanted to mention how awesome I think it is that <a>Paul with the nice hair</b> went to the trouble to create this neat new place for us to hang ... 22 1/2 more days til that other place goes <b>POOOOF!!</b>

Wanna share some of your thoughts on DISQUS channels going poof, ...  or anything else?

How about my <a><b>UGH</a></b> discussion. I haven't peeked in for a bit ... Hope more of you chose to drop by and contribute some. :')

I believe <b>C O V E R T -- P A U L ... will a great place to drop by.
 LET EVERYONE YOU KNOW (?) Know ...

We're Comin' to Your City</b>



No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM NIGHT AT COVERT PAULS

Anything to do with films. Post your favourite clips or just talk about films. Please don't stay on topic.