Pages

Saturday 27 July 2019

Americans are ungrateful

Americans are ungrateful in general.

I sang my favorite songs for Stan, he came back and somehow cast a curse on me.

I did my best for the channel when JOC appointed me a mod of Fluxus, then he somehow got mad at me and sworn at me and deleted all my comments and banned me from all of his channels.

I sent a farewell video to ER's first departure, she banned me from her Blogger page where I never posted on, calling name on me together with her henchmen.

I answered a favor of CU, who asked me to post an OP, when I did it, she banned me in return.

Anyway, western world is messy and especially Americans are never grateful, no common sense can do.
So I will stop cooperating with them, quit giving them anything good because I don't know why, somehow a good will always draws out animosity when it comes to Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM NIGHT AT COVERT PAULS

Anything to do with films. Post your favourite clips or just talk about films. Please don't stay on topic.