Pages

Saturday 27 July 2019

It depends

It's very funny seeing westerners mulling over who I am.

Let me tell you, you make a lie, you pretend to be someone you are not, that's why you think I would do the same.
Thing is, not everyone in the world is corrupt like you.
I don't make a lie because it makes things cumbersome, it costs much more than not making a lie.
And my parents taught me not to make a lie, unlike your parents did the otherwise.

I joined English forum since April 2013, since then, learned English mostly from Chinese people.
The person I ever chatted with most many times is, this person.
He's a Chinese American, long living in the US, seems to teach English sometimes, in somewhere east Asia. Anyway, I learned many usages mostly from him.

I interpret English sometimes, not interpret sometimes, it depends.
When someone western I'm dealing with is wicked, there may be few occasions that I can interpret the English he/she speaks.
Vice versa.
This is the only privilege given me, it depends on your attitude if I understand your English or not.
You can do the same when you learned Japanese and come to a Japanese forum, you can or can not interpret what we say as you see fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM NIGHT AT COVERT PAULS

Anything to do with films. Post your favourite clips or just talk about films. Please don't stay on topic.