Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

No worry GAF, there's a place for you to be

I feel same tune from GAF

GAF is a nice person who hates women very much.
His brain size is as much as paramecium but it doesn't matter.
Paramecium It's his mom who wronged him much and made him a real good misogynist.
I can't help dropping tears in seeing his childhood photo. Paramecium I have some hunch, if he ever had no experience with woman...anyway, it's not his fault but from what I learned through those sorry Japanese men, he has the same tune or atmosphere they have.

2 dimensional wife

Believe it or not, there are many 30 or 40 cherry boys in nowadays Japan and I actually know at least 2 guys in their mid 40s who have no experience with a woman for sure, not even for once.
It's a long story how we ended up like this, anyway certain of us stopped taking care of men and certain men are with their imaginary wives those 2 dimensional.

Japan is his place to be

Anyway, a man like GAF is not so scarce in Japan and there are ways for a man like GAF to live cheerly.
So I suggest that he better come to Japan and join those of them, no need to hesitate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INTELLECTUALS OF THE WORLD: PART ONE: AUSTRALIANS

  We don't have many Australians on Disqus but the ones we have are very special or should I say have special needs. So let's celebr...