Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

I'm Bored

So today in London it was around 100 F. I had some plans to do a few things,but in the end I just sat in doors most of the day,apart from taking the dogs out for a short walk,too hot to go up the park.
I live near London's biggest open air swimming pool Tooting Bec Lido.
Built in 1906,the same year my Grandfather was born.The other day I went past there and the queue was massive for people waiting to get in,I can only guess what it was like today.
I did manage to cut my finger opening a tin of corned beef for the dogs and then I decided to cook dinner and I couldn't decide what to have,so on the hottest day of the year I decided to have roast beef and roast potato's,which I enjoyed but it meant having the oven on for a couple of hours,is that mad or what?
The weather should cool down a bit tomorrow about 27 C,but we're expecting thunderstorms,the humidity was really bad today as well.
The disqus channel system seems really quiet again and as I flicked through some channels,I'm still noticing people having problems with disqus,as I'm still having on and off.
So that was my exciting day,tomorrow I better do some shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM NIGHT AT COVERT PAULS

Anything to do with films. Post your favourite clips or just talk about films. Please don't stay on topic.