Pages

Saturday 9 May 2020

Alex Jones Says He's Considering Eating Neighbours If COVID-19 Lockdown Continues

Think you're going stir crazy from the coronavirus lockdown? Conspiracy theorist Alex 
Jones can probably top any disturbing thoughts you might be having.

He said on his radio talk show he's willing to go full cannibal.

If COVID-19 shutdowns continue,he said,he has "extrapolated this out" and may have 
to resort to drastic and disgusting methods of survival.

"I'll admit it. I will eat my neighbours," Jones said,predicting a dystopian future 
plagued by food shortages.

"I won't have to for a few years 'cause I got food and stuff--but I'm literally looking 
at my neighbours now and going, I'm ready to hang'em up gut'em and skin'em. My 
daughters aren't starving to death. I will eat my neighbours. ...I will."

Although Jones' admissions could make neighbourhood watch meetings awkward, 
he says he plans on gobbling "Globalists"who imposed the lockdown first.

"You think I like sizing up my neighbour?! Jones said. "I'm going to haul him up 
by a chain and chop his ass up! I'll do it! My children aren't going hungry! I'll eat 
your ass! And that's what I want the globalists to know--I will eat your ass first!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM NIGHT AT COVERT PAULS

Anything to do with films. Post your favourite clips or just talk about films. Please don't stay on topic.