Pages

Thursday 3 October 2019

ZERO COMMENTS

I noticed the other day I was approaching 20,000 comments,today my total is zero and on my home page every post is reading zero comments all the comments are still there it's just not registering the number.Like many people I lost my upvotes a long time ago something Disqus has known about for nearly a year and are incapable of doing anything about and now this.
I'm on the verge now of saying fuck disqus a great platform when it's working right but now run by incompetent people.Can you imagine something like the losing of upvotes on Facebook or twitter or other social media platforms,the problem would have been sorted out in days.
On the Discuss Disqus page where most people are banned from complaining you will still find comments about the problems with Disqus and people saying they have sent emails to the head office which have been completely ignored.Why are the people who run Discus trying to destroy their own business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM NIGHT AT COVERT PAULS

Anything to do with films. Post your favourite clips or just talk about films. Please don't stay on topic.