Pages

Thursday 3 October 2019

Filed under, funny as fuck

For fuck's sake, I keep getting tagged to this thread https://disqus.com/home/discussion/realm-solutionsonly/geezus_war_zone_86/

I am banned there and can't comment. Yes, that is funny as fuck in itself. 

As a note about the graphic design for the realms channels, it sucks. The pictures are pixilated and the entire design is horrible. 



This moron troll, Geezus, keeps tagging me incessantly. Anyway, I laughed my ass off at reading some of the comments. 

One of the commenters has given me sole credit for getting Disqus to remove their commenting platform from Return of Kings (RoK). This is not true. I have no power over Disqus and had no power over their decision to remove their comments from RoK. But it's funny as hell that the idiot RoK commenters think I am so powerful. 

Fear me!!!! 
Yes I am kidding, I have no power at all. 


Reposted from, http://fluxusworld.blogspot.com/2019/10/filed-under-funny-as-fuck.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Breakfast or dinner?

This is a proper sandwich English style. Let's talk about food.