Pages

Monday, 7 October 2019

Who is Roosh V?

The man's name has been mentioned enough times recently, I couldn't help but want to learn more and wow, I've found quite a bit in the past week or more.

 

Of all the times to seek him out. He's on Tour of US and has been since June 21 of this year.
He is doing something unlike he's ever done before.
It's been interesting keeping up with his newest videos.

I'd heard some about his controversial website (Return of Kings) though I didn't discover it until he was done with it. It's not easy to find your way there, but people are still posting there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TINY DOG LANDS BIG JOB IN MEXICO'S NATIONAL GUARD

We need a new thread and I thought this was a nice story. Comando the Chihuahua has swapped life as a pet for life in uniform , training wit...