Pages

Monday 7 October 2019

Another post filed under funny as fuck and the worst stalker on Disqus

On no, Wishin gave me a warning. The Disqus drama is never disappointing. Watching Wishin and his fellow mods and friends react to shit is like a never-ending drama. 

Wishin You Were Here! knew I was banned at his realms site, “Solutions Only” and that I was tagged repeatedly by “Geezus (Eat Me!)” at his realms site.

Wishin unbanned me and “Geezus (Eat Me!)” made an asinine comment to me and I said, “Get lost creep.” Which is what anyone would say to a nut-job stalking doxing commenter who has been harassing them for years.



You can't write this kind of control-freak craziness. This shit is fucked up.

In addition, this dimwitted shithead keeps stalking me and following me around. I have been telling him for years to "get lost" and go away. He can't take a hint.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM NIGHT AT COVERT PAULS

Anything to do with films. Post your favourite clips or just talk about films. Please don't stay on topic.