Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2019

I'm a loner, she's not

Anyway how do you like this decoration of my page?
No worry this is nothing to do with the other pages.

Finally I can post my OP here, really glad.
And I like gossip, like all the other woman do.
My guess is, she dumped a man who's no longer useful to her.
Where he's no longer available to offer "protection" or some authority on Disqus neighborhood.
I don't understand that why Disqus neighborhood means a lot to her, anyway, it is to her.

I don't like a woman who acts arrogant over the powerful man's back up.
I'm a loner, and super minority all the time in anywhere I go on the Engish web.
I'm also a super minority on Chinese forum as well, I just jumped into there 6 years ago all by myself alone.
And I knew I can be recognized to be part of east Asian family.

It was so unfair when she ganged up and persecuted me.
Shutting my mouth and slurring me where I couldn't get in.
I was so upset and frustrated.
But she doesn't know what a shame would be, makes sense.
Anyway, independent woman doesn't always need some man to back her up, I'm not sure if I am an independent woman but I certainly have balls and guts than she has, I go to everywhere, where I have no connection, because, I don't want to be seen like a coward woman who always needs man's protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM NIGHT AT COVERT PAULS

Anything to do with films. Post your favourite clips or just talk about films. Please don't stay on topic.