Pages

Sunday 22 December 2019

Glitches and Bitches ... Baaaad 12/22


Guess we can aSSume (and probably be right) Disqus or Google are creating some UPDATES?
Think they're in the process of ... Making "more improvements?"

I can't get into Mod Panel, but it seems I can create new threads. We'll have to wait and see if it actually publishes.

I can't read complete replies, nor get to view from discussion. I can't stalk my favorite members, nor even peak in on any of them I 'follow.' It keeps logging us out and not letting us back in. Most features are not working. Will this sort of thing go on forever more?


Please share with US what Glitches you're experiencing?


No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM NIGHT AT COVERT PAULS

Anything to do with films. Post your favourite clips or just talk about films. Please don't stay on topic.