Pages

Saturday 19 October 2019

Dregs Of Disqus Roundup

I thought I would put up this edition of Coccyx's hero worship of 
many disqus user's as the Coccyx gang mention so many of my 
acquaintances and I enjoy her blog very much, so would like to 
advertise it as it doesn't get much traffic.
Me,Pud,Deb and ER all get a special mention in this one.
Ms,G asked me not to tag her (I THINK SHE'S A WOMAN) 
hard to tell with all the weird avatar's in coccyx's gang.
Talk about a red rag to a bull.

  
So let's all enjoy the witty rantings of the coccyx gang.https://www.asthedisqturns.com/post/dregsar


No comments:

Post a Comment

INTELLECTUALS OF THE WORLD: PART ONE: AUSTRALIANS

  We don't have many Australians on Disqus but the ones we have are very special or should I say have special needs. So let's celebr...