Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

How the hell can I get this attention whore to stop humping my leg?

For years a commenter known as Shep has been stalking and harassing me on Disqus. He is the worst attention whore online. The moron can't take a fucking clue that I don't like him and I don't want anything to do with his obsessed pathetic ass.

For years he has followed me and stalked me on Disqus. I have told him for years to stop stalking me and stop following me on Disqus. He can't take a hint and when I blocked him he made several sock accounts and a Disqus channel to harass me.

I told him to stay the hell away from me and he keeps posting stupid shit to me. For real, he is obsessed.







No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM NIGHT AT COVERT PAULS

Anything to do with films. Post your favourite clips or just talk about films. Please don't stay on topic.