Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2019

Hello Everybody At ATDT,You Are Not Banned Here.

ATDT put up a very nice thread about me and being a nice polite person,I thought I would pop over and say thank you,but guess what?I'm banned ,I'm sure it's a mistake.
So if any of you wish to say something that I can respond too,please feel free to post on here.
I'm sorry I made a certain little person(very little,but a legend in it's own mind)change their avatar,I really didn't mean anything by what I said,I just find it odd that a woman would use the avatar of a man and visa versa.

One thing I would like to point out is,I'm not an incel,I love women especially Lesbians.
So les be friends and come over for a chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM NIGHT AT COVERT PAULS

Anything to do with films. Post your favourite clips or just talk about films. Please don't stay on topic.